|Product Name||Uninvited Guest|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00004YS99|
|Long Description||We always tell our children not to talk to strangers. And never, ever let them into the house. Too bad Howard didn't listen.|
Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary. Or so Debbie thought. A special night together turns into a nightmare when Howard lets a man into the house to use the phone. Who is the smooth stranger who immediately takes to Debbie? And what does he really want? Debbie and Howard soon find out the answer to the question, and when they do, their lives will never be the same again. Be careful who you let into the house. Especially the Uninvited Guest.
|Similar Items||9780784011249: Caught Up|
0096962991302: Probable Cause
0085391151869: Black August
0012236127291: Jacked Up
0012236120353: Never Too Big
0000799818329: Joy Road
0000799420621: Other Brother
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.