|Product Name||Ballad of Lefty Brown|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B077HGGXQW|
|Price New||12.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||111 minutes|
|Cast||Bill Pullman , Peter Fonda , Stephen Alan Seder|
|Run Time||112 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||112 minutes|
|Long Description||A thrilling and action-packed Western, The Ballad of Lefty Brown is a story about loyalty, friendship, and the relentless pursuit of justice.|
|Similar Items||0031398290735: Woman Walks Ahead|
0031398285816: Gone Are The Days
0031398278863: Small Town Crime
0031398271512: Red Dog True Blue
0025192267062: In a Valley of Violence
0011301635747: Lock, Stock and Barrel
0011301613165: Dead Man's Revenge
View 10 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.