|Product Name||First Kill|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07473FZXC|
|Price New||5.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||97 minutes|
|Cast||Bruce Willis, Hayden Christensen, Ty Shelton, Megan Leonard|
|Director||Steven C. Miller|
|Run Time||102 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Color, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||102 minutes|
|Long Description||In an attempt to reconnect with his son Danny, successful Wall Street broker Will takes his family on a vacation to the cabin where he grew up. While Will and Danny are hunting, their trip takes a deadly turn when they witness the murder of a crooked police officer as a bank robbery goes awry. When Danny is taken hostage by the criminals, Will is forced to help them evade the police chief investigating the murder and recover the stolen money in exchange for his son's life.|
|Similar Items||0031398262794: Extortion|
0031398261919: Bruce Willis 6-Film Collection
0031398261339: War On Everyone
0014381101454: Once Upon a Time in Venice
0012569810419: 16 Blocks
View 39 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.