|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00GQQ77IU|
|Price New||9.92 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.52 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Based on Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times best-selling novel, DIVERGENT is a gripping action thriller set in a futuristic world where society has been divided into five factions. As each person approaches adulthood, he or she must choose a faction and commit to it for the rest of their life. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) chooses Dauntless-the daring risk-takers who pursue bravery above all else. During the Dauntless initiation, Tris completes death -defying stunts and faces her inmost fears in spectacular simulations. When she discovers she is a Divergent, someone who will never be able to fit into just one faction, she is warned that she must conceal this secret or risk her life. As Tris uncovers a looming war which threatens her family and the life of the mysterious Dauntless leader whom she has come to love, Tris must face her greatest test yet-deciding whether revealing she is a Divergent will save her world-or destroy it.|
|Similar Items||0678138182082: NTW NHDMI2P-012P 12' Ultra HD PURE PRO 4K High Speed HDMI Cable Offers 4X The Clarity|
0031398252771: Hunger Games Catching Fire
0031398252764: Hunger Games
0031398224068: Divergent Series Insurgent
0031398197232: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
0031398155690: The Hunger Games (3-Disc Deluxe Edition + Digital Copy)
0031398155638: The Hunger Games (LIMITED EDITION Blu-ray + Digital Copy PLUS BONUS Mockingjay Pendant)
0031398155546: Hunger Games
0024543886853: Maze Runner
0024543459569: Maze Runner 1-2 2-pack
0024543270508: Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
0024543261513: The Maze Runner
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.