|Product Name||Avengers The Complete Emma Peel Megaset|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||The Avengers: The Complete Emma Peel Megaset|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00E5G03I4|
|Price New||42.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||51.07 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||The original British TV cult classic is back with an all-new look! Starring Diana Rigg as Emma Peel and Patrick Macnee as her engaging partner John Steed. Fans will rejoice in watching the infamous crime-fighting duo, The Avengers, who have influenced generations of stars in 51 episodes, on16 DVD discs. Enjoy every Emma episode ever in this ultimate collector's edition!|
|Similar Items||0883929422180: The Man from U.N.C.L.E: Season 1|
0883929395132: Man From U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series
0773848709335: The Persuaders & The Protectors Complete Collection
0733961703108: Hammer House of Horror - The Complete Set
0090096097794: Green Hornet: Fury Of The Dragon
0032429220349: Wild Wild West The Complete Series
0014381984224: I, Spy - Bet Me A Dollar
0011301622778: Saint The Complete Series
0011301617279: Secret Agent aka Danger Man
View 24 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.