|Product Name||The Final Cut|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00079HZOS|
|Price New||0.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.42 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.58 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.88 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Actors: Robin Williams, Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, Mimi Kuzyk, Stephanie Romanov. Format: Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DVD, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC. Language: English. Subtitles: Spanish. Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only). Rated PG-13. Run Time: 95 minutes.|
|Long Description||Omar Naim's The Final Cut is startlingly different than a conventional science fiction film. It's a compelling fable that offers a vision of a world where memory implants record all moments of a person's life. Post mortem, these memories are removed and edited by a "Cutter" into a reel depicting the life of the departed for a commemorative ceremony, called a Rememory. Robin Williams' powerful portrayal of Alan Hackman, a troubled "cutter," propels this character driven story that forces us to question the power of our memories and the sanctity of our privacy|
|Similar Items||9780792864363: Code 46|
9780783265636: A.I. - Artificial Intelligence
5039036024235: Toys & Playing Cards In Collection Tin [Import anglais]
5039036011747: One Hour Photo
0683904539656: Robin Williams Double Feature - Jakob the Liar/Moscow on the Hudson
0031398199007: Angriest Man In Brooklyn
0012233387322: Seize the Day
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.