|Product Name||Sony SRSX33 Powerful Portable Bluetooth Speaker (White)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00TTWZDSO|
|Price Used||93.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||2.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||24 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The ideal portable Bluetooth speaker for audio emphasis anytime, anywhere. The SRS-X33 delivers amazingly full sound, one-touch listening for simple connectivity to compatible Bluetooth devices using NFC. Wirelessly stream high-fidelity sound or hands-free calls with LDAC and ClearAudio+ technologies with up to 12 hours of battery life|
|Similar Items||0887401050793: Sony SRS-X55/BLK 30W Powerful Portable Bluetooth Speaker NFC - Black (Certified Refurbished)|
0813077013190: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Cable - (4 Feet) - Step Down Design Accommodates I
0738419384007: Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with Speakerphone
0701304670431: for Bose Soundlink SL Mini 1 & 2 (I and II Gen) Bluetooth Portable Wireless Speaker Storage Carrying Travel Case Bag fits Soft Cover/Charger/Cradle/Cable by co2CREA
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.