|Product Name||Man Who Knew Too Much|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.28 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000CCW2TS|
|Price New||11.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.48 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||James Stewart and Doris Day give magnificent performances as Ben and Jo McKenna, an American couple vacationing in Morocco, whose son is kidnapped and taken to England. Caught up in international espionage, the McKennas' lives hang in the balance as they race to save their son in the chilling, climactic showdown in London's famous Royal Albert Hall.|
|Similar Items||0032429258359: To Catch a Thief|
0025192401138: Midnight Lace
0025192154638: Rear Window
0011891989015: Alfred Hitchcock Collector's Edition - Thirty-Nine Steps / The Lady Vanishes / The Man Who Knew Too Much / Sabotage
0002519215463: Rear Window
0000002053912: Mirage (1965) [Dvd]
View 20 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.