|Product Name||Fried Green Tomatoes|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000EF5NAS|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||130 minutes|
|Cast||Kathy Bates, Mary Stuart Masterson, Mary-Louise Parker, Jessica Tandy|
|Long Description||Evelyn Couch is having trouble in her marriage, and no one seems to take her seriously. While in a nursing home visiting relatives, she meets Ninny Threadgoode, an outgoing old woman, who tells her the story of Idgie Threadgoode, a young woman in 1920's Alabama. Through Idgie's inspiring life, Evelyn learns to be more assertive and builds a lasting friendship of her own with Ninny.|
|Similar Items||9780449908778: Fannie Flagg's Original Whistle Stop Cafe Cookbook|
8717418337223: The Help [Region 2] [UK Import]
8717418319212: La couleur des sentiments
7321900115346: The Color Purple [Region 2]
5050582122145: Crazy in Alabama
5039036040723: Secret Life Of Bees [Import anglais]
3259190240223: How to Make an American Quilt
0085393284428: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood/Miss Congeniality
0043396140837: Steel Magnolias / My Best Friend's Wedding
0024543556329: Secret Life Of Bees, The
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.