|Product Name||The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00AW0KHTM|
|Price New||4.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||115 minutes|
|Cast||Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli|
|Run Time||115 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Ultraviolet, Widescreen, Closed-captioned, NTSC, Digital_copy|
|Run Time||115 minutes|
|Long Description||The final Twilight Saga begins with Bella now a vampire learning to use her abilities. And happy to see her daughter, Renesmee is flourishing. But when someone sees Renesmee do something that makes them think that she was turned. This person goes to the Volturi, because it is a violation to turn a child. And the penalty is death for both who turned the child into a vampire and the child, cause they deem a turned child too dangerous. Alice gets a vision of the Volturi coming after them. So the Cullens try to convince them that Renesmee is not a threat. So they ask friends and family to come stand with them. But when someone who has it in for the Volturi shows up and tells them they should be ready for a fight. And they get ready.|
|Similar Items||9780316067935: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)|
7506013132323: Luna Nueva
5051888060131: Twilight Saga:New Moon
5030305515416: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD)
5030305515386: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Includes UK Exclusive Content [Region 2] [UK Import]
5030305513627: Twilight Saga: New Moon [Import anglais]
3475001037411: Twilight, La saga : Chapitre 1 : Fascination + Chapitre 2 : Tentation + Chapitre 3 : Hésitation + Chapitre 4 : Révélation, 1ère partie + Chapitre 5 : Révélation, 2ème partie
3475001024374: Twilight - chapitre 3 : Hésitation [Blu-ray]
3475001016881: Twilight - chapitre 1 : Fascination - Edition simple
0774212105500: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 / La Saga Twilight - Révélation - Partie 1-(2-Disc Special Edition)
0025192134593: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
0025192022296: Twilight (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
0002519205815: The Twilight Saga: New Moon
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.