|Product Name||Ultimate Sci-Fi Movie Marathon The Android Affair / It Came From Outer Space II / Deep Red / Evolution's Child / Night Visitors / Control Factor|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003DU50RM|
|Price New||10.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Elizabeth Pena, Michael Biehn, Adam Baldwin, Faith Ford, Brian Kerwin|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, NTSC|
|Run Time||525 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||6 Sensational Stories, 1 Shocking Collection! Woman in love with a robot! Aliens invade small-town America! Girl’s blood brings immortality! Boy conceived from 3,000-year-old sperm! Get ready for amazing thrills and terrifying chills with six sensational stories, premiering on DVD in one shocking collection. It’s The Ultimate Sci-Fi Movie Marathon that’s at once thought-provoking and fearlessly fun! The Android Affair: A young female intern falls for a robot used for surgical practices. Can she face operating on her android love, or will she risk her career to help him escape? It Came from Outer Space II: Aliens take over the minds and bodies of a small town’s residents, where a brave photographer finds himself the sole survivor and ultimate savior. Deep Red: When the secret to immortality is discovered in a young girl’s alien-altered blood, a detective must save her from a mad scientist out to exploit this lucrative fountain of youth. Evolution’s Child: After accidentally artificially inseminating a woman with sperm from a Bronze Age caveman, a doctor must protect the secret of the supernatural-powered child’s ancestry. Night Visitors: A grad student finds herself on the run from nefarious agents, with her young nephew in tow, after discovering that her dead brother had stolen top-secret evidence of alien existence from a government lab. Control Factor: When a voice in his head orders him to kill his wife, a man must race to stop a government mind-control plot and save the free will of a nation.|
|Similar Items||9780783240985: It Came from Outer Space|
0683904531698: Sci-Fi Fever - 20 Film Collection The Doomsday Machine - The Infinite Worlds of H.G. Wells - Robin Cook's Invasion - The Last Man On Earth - Warriors of the Wasteland + 15 more!
0025195011686: Classic Sci-Fi Ultimate Collection Volume 2
0025193093226: The Classic Sci-Fi Ultimate Collection (Tarantula / The Mole People / The Incredible Shrinking Man / The Monolith Monsters / Monster On The Campus)
0011301681669: Movies 4 You - More Sci-Fi Classics (Mgm Films)
0011301681560: Movies 4 You - Sci Fi Classics (The Man from Planet X / Beyond the Time Barrier / The Time Travelers / The Angry Red Planet)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.