|Product Name||Beau Geste|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0024FADBU|
|Price New||9.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||10.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Academy Award winners Gary Cooper and Ray Milland star along with Robert Preston in the epic adventure Beau Geste. When three brothers join the Foreign Legion to escape a troubled past, they find themselves trapped under the command of a sadistic sergeant deep in the scorching Sahara. Now the brothers must fight for their lives as they plot mutiny against tyranny and defend a desert fortress against a brutal enemy. Nominated for 2 Academy Awards, Beau Geste has been universally acclaimed by generations of critics and audiences alike as a true motion picture classic.|
|Similar Items||8809116467286: Unconquered (Import-All Region)~Paulette Goddard & Gary Cooper|
5050582581645: Morocco [DVD]
0888574513436: The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936)
0053939683622: Gunga Din
0027616075123: Adventures of Marco Polo
0024543482765: Drums Along the Mohawk
0012569796263: The Charge of the Light Brigade
0009200014756: North West Mounted Police ~ Cecil B. DeMille, Gary Cooper
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.