|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00XRDYK1C|
|Price New||16.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||94 minutes|
|Cast||Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin, Jennifer Lopez|
|Width||5.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.45 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||When Oh, a loveable misfit from another planet, lands on Earth and finds himself on the run from his own people, he forms an unlikely friendship with an adventurous girl named Tip who is on a quest of her own. Through a series of comic adventures with Tip, Oh comes to understand that being different and making mistakes is all part of being human. And while he changes her planet and she changes his world, they discover the true meaning of the word HOME.|
|Similar Items||8717418470005: Big Hero 6|
8414906947499: Gru: Mi Villano Favorito 2 (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Pierre Coffin; Chris Re
5053083103620: Sing (3D)
5050582963298: Despicable Me
5050582900941: The Lorax
0786936846959: Inside Out
0043396477926: The Angry Birds Movie (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + Plush Doll)
0025192383885: Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + Sing Fandango Cash)
0025192273155: Monster High Boo York, Boo York
0025192200823: The Nut Job (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.