|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00D81Q55C|
|Price New||7.84 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||80 minutes|
|Cast||Macaulay Culkin, Kanin Howell, Alexis Kirschner, Jessica Kirschner|
|Director||Pixote Hunt, Joe Johnston|
|Run Time||75 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||75 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||This is the story of a young boy named Richard Tyler, who spouts statistics about the possibility of accidents. So much so, he is scared to do anything that might endanger him, like riding his bike, or climbing into his treehouse. While riding his bike home, Richard finds shelter from a storm inside a nearby library. Richard slips and is knocked unconscious while exploring a rotunda in the library. Upon awakening, he is led on a journey through conflicts and events that resemble fictional stories, keeping him from finding the exit from the library.|
|Similar Items||0786936799521: James and the Giant Peach|
0043396460744: Indian in the Cupboard
0025192402869: An American Tail Fievel Goes West
0025192275418: We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story
0024543989714: Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb Blu-ray
0024543760382: FernGully: The Last Rainforest [Blu-ray]
0002454376038: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.