|Product Name||Bus Stop Blu-ray|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.37 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00CPIXOEY|
|Price New||15.08 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||18.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Marilyn Monroe gives and acclaimed performance in the romantic classic directed by Joshua Logan that features Don Murray in his Oscarr-Nominated role! When Bo (Murray) a naive rodeo rider, meets saloon performer Cherie (Monroe), he falls head over boots in love. After her literally lassoes Cherie onto a bus headed for Montana, where he plans to marry her, Cherie escapes of the bus - smack in the middle of a snowstorm. But if Bo can learn to reign in his emotions, he might convince Cherie to warm up to him in this rewarding film.|
|Similar Items||5039036061575: Niagara [Blu-ray]|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.