|Product Name||New Girl Season 1|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0072KZ0Z6|
|Price New||17.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||14.33 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||22 minutes|
|Cast||Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Hannah Simone|
|Long Description||Jess - a bubbly offbeat teacher who is known to burst into spontaneous song - catches her boyfriend with another woman, and needs a new place to live. She moves into a loft with three single guys she's never met before. Nick is a jaded law-school dropout, who usually just wants to be left alone. Schmidt is a flashy businessman, who believes he is a gift to women. Winston is a former athlete who doesn't know what to do, but really needs to win whatever it is. Can this dysfunctional group handle the "adorkable" new girl?|
|Similar Items||9781423822714: 2014 New Girl Wall Calendar|
9780821261842: The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account of One Man's Genius
9780062238672: The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account Of One Man's Genius
8717418296841: Cougar Town - Primera Temporada (Spain - Importation)
5053083022099: Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Saison 1
5039036044554: Modern Family - Season 1 [Import anglais]
0024543315391: New Girl The Complete Fifth Season
0024543210122: New Girl The Complete Fourth Season
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.