|Product Name||Act Of Valor|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B06XNPV18J|
|Price New||4.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.28 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||110 minutes|
|Cast||Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sanchez, Nestor Serrano|
|Director||Mike McCoy (as Mouse McCoy),|
|Run Time||111 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||12 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||AC-3, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||111 minutes|
|Long Description||An elite team of Navy SEALs embark on a covert mission to recover a kidnapped CIA agent.|
|Similar Items||0883929450350: American Sniper|
0883929450343: American Sniper
0683904545992: Special Forces - The Fight Against Terror
0043396505506: Zero Dark Thirty
0043396426696: Black Hawk down / Tears of the Sun - Set [Blu-ray]
0043396160972: Tears of the Sun
0043396150232: Black Hawk Down
0032429258588: We Were Soldiers
0032429241719: 13 Hours
0031398259541: Hacksaw Ridge
0025192359866: Lone Survivor
0025192048562: Hurt Locker
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.