|Product Name||White Shadow Season 2|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000CNE0SI|
|Price New||4.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||1,173 minutes|
|Cast||Byron Stewart, Joan Pringle, Ken Howard, Kevin Hooks, Timothy Van Patten|
|Run Time||1173 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||1 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||54 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||1,173 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Similar Items||0888574587222: Alice The Complete Seventh Season|
0826831071503: Good Times - The Complete Series
0826663187236: Police Woman The Final Season
0773848612734: Petrocelli // The Complete Collection,all 2 seasons,44 episodes
0773848606931: Cannon//The Complete Collection/5 Seasons ,122 Episodes
0683904547002: S.W.A.T. - The Complete Series
0683904540294: What's Happening: The Complete Series
0683904111678: Starsky & Hutch The Complete Series
0085391130994: Welcome Back, Kotter Season 1
0024543190776: White Shadow - Season 1
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.