|Product Name||Fantastic Four|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0142WHO7S|
|Price New||7.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The FANTASTIC FOUR make a triumphant return with MARVEL s next generation of heroes four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate universe, their physical forms altered in shocking ways. Their lives changed forever, Reed Richards ( MR. FANTASTIC ), Sue Storm ( INVISIBLE WOMAN ), Johnny Storm ( THE HUMAN TORCH ) and Ben Grimm ( THE THING ) must harness their incredible new powers and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy, the infamous DR. DOOM. Bonus Features: **Theatrical Feature **Powering Up: Superpowers of the Fantastic Four|
|Similar Items||0024543196181: Fantastic Four|
0024543196129: Fantastic 4
0024543092476: Transporter Refueled, The
0012569694385: Catwoman (Full Screen Edition)
0012569592858: Catwoman (Widescreen Edition)
View 21 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.