|Product Name||The Powerpuff Girls Meet The Beat-Alls|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005MEP9|
|Long Description||Townsville's cutest cops curb a brutish invasion by a new breed of mop tops in Meet the Beat-Alls , a Powerpuff caper so packed with sly Beatles references it could sink a yellow submarine. Forget the under-15-minute running time--here, Bubbles, Buttercup, and Blossom face the longest and windingest road of their crime-fighting careers, as Mojo Jojo, Him, Princess, and Fuzzy Lumpkins band together to become the Beat-Alls--the Bad Four--a collective that soars to the pole position on the most-wanted charts, sending girls screaming. When the police cry out for help--they need somebody--the girls gather their gumption and go forward with a plan to break up the Beat-Alls: They enlist Moko, a white-costumed monkey with seductive Asian flair, to pose as a performance criminal. Fellow simian Mojo Jojo, who thought he was a loner, goes bananas; soon the other Beat-Alls beat it and the girls bust in and break the news that Mojo's going nowhere, man. All that spoofing doesn't sap the Powerpuffs of their superheroine steam: In ''Bought & Scold'' they square off against Princess, whose daddy throws down the cash to crown her mayor; in ''Bubblevision'' they're a sight for sore eyes, even though one of them looks dorky in her new glasses, as a giant ant rips through town; ''Jewel of the Aisle'' finds them firing away at a gem thief posing as cereal hero Lucky Captain Rabbit King; and demented lout Lenny's plan to possess the Powerpuffs comes crashing down in ''Collect Her.'' If you're old enough to get the gags, allow the title episode to edge out other potential Powerpuff purchases, it's that clever. Otherwise, whatever propels you, rest assured that not one of these episodes will let you down or leave you flat. For children ages 7 and up. --Tammy La Gorce|
|Similar Items||0014764157733: The Powerpuff Girls - Monkey See, Doggie Do [VHS]|
9786305902058: The Powerpuff Girls - Monkey See, Doggie Do [VHS]
9781560396703: The Powerpuff Girls - Twisted Sister [VHS]
9781560396475: Dexter's Laboratory - Ego Trip [VHS]
9781560396239: The Powerpuff Girls - Bubblevicious [VHS]
9781560394068: Jonny Quest Vs. The Cyber Insects [Vhs]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.