|Product Name||Powerpuff Girls, The: Dream Scheme|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Music|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1560396539|
|Long Description||The crime-fighting kindergarteners go after the Sandman, a jealous schoolmate, the usual monsters, and a superhero impostor in this five-episode compilation from the Cartoon Network favorite. The overworked, sleep-deprived Sandman is out of control in the title episode, putting the whole world to sleep so he can get some shut-eye of his own. But the gals thwart him by appearing in his dream and turning it into a nightmare. ''Just Another Manic Mojo'' finds the hermit monkey trying to destroy the trio with a giant laser when they come to his castle to retrieve their wayward ball. Buttercup refuses to bathe in ''Down 'n' Dirty,'' stinking up Pokey Oaks Kindergarten and grossing out even the villains she battles. Classmate Princess hires Mojo to isolate Chemical X and turn her into a Powerpuff Girl in ''Mo Job.'' And muscle-bound Major Man replaces the girls in the hearts and minds of Townsville when his exploits surpass theirs--but not for long, of course. The 70-minute video includes a bonus episode of ''Courage the Cowardly Dog,'' which involves an eggplant uprising against the dog's vegetable-loving owner, Muriel, in a story called ''Journey to the Center of Nowhere.'' (Ages 7 and older.) --Kimberly Heinrichs|
|Similar Items||0014764157733: The Powerpuff Girls - Monkey See, Doggie Do [VHS]|
9786305902058: The Powerpuff Girls - Monkey See, Doggie Do [VHS]
9781560396239: The Powerpuff Girls - Bubblevicious [VHS]
9781560396673: The Powerpuff Girls - Boogie Frights [VHS]
9781560396987: Dexter's Laboratory - Greatest Adventures [VHS]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.