|Product Name||Powerpuff Girls, The: Birthday Bash|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Music|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1560396504|
|Long Description||Sugar, spice, everything nice, and a bit of Chemical X is what it took to bring us Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup--also known as those crime-fighting kindergartners, the Powerpuff Girls. This video collection of five episodes from their hit Cartoon Network show provides a delightfully humorous introduction to the minuscule marvels. The title episode, ''Birthday Bash,'' features the girls defeating the destructive plans of three separate villains (Mojo Dojo, The Princess, and the Amoeba Boys) without ever leaving their own birthday celebration. ''Beat Your Greens'' introduces us to alien broccoli, and ''Stuck Up, Up and Away'' shows the origin of the girls' female nemesis, Princess. ''School House Rocked'' and ''Los Dos Mojo'' complete the villain cycle by featuring the Gangrene Gang and Mojo Dojo--the ever failing and overdressed monkey--in tales that show us the girls both at school and on the job. A bonus cartoon, ''Sheep in the Big City,'' doesn't feature the Powerpuff Girls but will be enjoyed by their fans for its combination of blatant and intelligent humor, much like the style of the jokes found in all Powerpuff episodes. With a running time of over an hour, this tape is sure to provide its viewers with a good supply of girl power. Ages 5 and older. --Zachary Lively|
|Similar Items||9780790770550: The Powerpuff Girls - The Movie [VHS]|
0012569691032: The Powerpuff Girls - The Movie [Vhs]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.