|Product Name||MVP Baseball - Sony PSP|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game|
|Short Description||Sony PSP|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0007U0GSY|
|Price New||13.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.58 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Artist||Artist Not Provided|
|Width||4.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||PlayStation Portable ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) Sports/Baseball|
|Long Description||MVP Baseball lets you experience every part of the classic all-American game. Control all the hitting, pitching, fielding, and base-running like never before. You have total control over the batter's box -- protect the plate or swing for the fences. The head-to-head wireless feature and exciting mini-games make it the best portable baseball game around.|
|Similar Items||0711719889809: Sony Psp Video Game System - 3000 Series - Piano Black (Includes A/C Adapter Battery Pack)|
0711719875826: Mlb 11 The Show
0711719859109: Psp Umd Case
0711719852001: Psp Portable Memory 32mb
0710425338540: Nba 2k11
0683728151560: Sony PSP-1001K PlayStation Portable System - Black
0071171988909: Playstation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black
0014633154832: Madden NFL 08 - Sony PSP
0014633152357: Nhl 07 - Sony Psp
0014633148947: Nba Street Showdown
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.