|Product Name||Evil Aliens|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003HTPHW2|
|Price New||9.11 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.92 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Run Time||93 minutes|
|Cast||Emily Booth, Jamie Honeybourne, Sam Butler, Jodie Shaw|
|Run Time||175 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||175 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||The sensationalist reporter Michelle Fox presents the TV show Weird World, with phony matters about UFOS and aliens. When she hears about Cat, a young woman that claims that have been abducted with her boyfriend and become pregnant by aliens, she convinces her chief to travel with a team to the remote Welsh island of Scalled to interview Cat. She invites the cameraman Ricky Anderson with his sound technician partner; the nerd expert in "ufology" and "ley lines" Gavin Gorman; the actress Candy Vixen and an obscure gay actor to prepare the matter. They get a van and wait for the low tide to reach the island, and when they find evidences that aliens are really landed in the location, the ambitious Michelle decides to film her way to fame and wealth.|
|Similar Items||9344256016325: Stephen King's Silver Bullet|
0883929527557: Salem's Lot
0704400069857: Shin GodzillaMovie
0683904633040: Yor - The Hunter From The Future - 35th Anniversary Edition - Blu-ray
0031398283416: Hellraiser Judgment
0030306828497: Victor Crowley
0030306183299: Hatchet III Unrated Director's Cut
0024543983101: AVP Double Feature
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.