|Product Name||S-Video/Svhs Gold Plated Bi-Directional Male To Rca Male Adapter|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0046W4RLQ|
|Binding||Health And Beauty|
|Long Description||Brand-new, factory-fresh, shipped in a plain, clear, no-frills plastic ziplock bag. Use this high quality gold adapter to connect S-Video to RCA. A low-cost alternative to high-priced active converters, use this to connect the female end of an S-Video cable or device to the female end of an RCA composite video cable or device. The Y/C signal separation circuitry provides a bright, crisp picture from a DVD player, VCD player, laser disc, VCR, camcorder, cable/DSS receiver or multimedia PC to an A/V receiver, TV, monitor or other compatible device. Genuine gold plated terminals ensure snug-fitting, long-lasting, corrosion-free connections. Passive construction; so it requires no power supply. There's absolutely no reason to settle for less; not at this price! If you are still unsure about investing in this product, please do not be concerned. Click to buy with complete confidence. This adapter comes with our 10-day, risk free, unconditional money-back guarantee!!|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
|Search Amazon||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.