|Product Name||Hefty 00d28850 Hefty Foam Plates, 50 Count|
|Category||Home: Kitchen / Laundry|
|Short Description||50 ct|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005TIML00|
|Price New||2.29 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.88 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.09 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.88 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.16 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Hefty 00D28850 Hefty Foam Plates, 50 CountHefty 00D28850 Hefty Foam Plates, 50 Count Features: Everyday foam plates Soak proof 50 per bag|
|Similar Items||0763615802031: 300 Piece Clear Cutlery|
0094922423818: Bag of Balloons - 72 ct. Assorted Color Latex Balloons
0013700809514: Hefty Supreme Plates - 250 Ct.
0013700250125: Wholesale CASE of 25 - Pactive Corp. Soak Proof 12oz Foam Bowls-Foams Bowls, Soak Proof, 12oz., 50/PK, White
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.