Image
EAN-130013602000507   EAN-13 barcode 0013602000507
UPC-A013602000507   UPC-A barcode 013602000507
Product NameREXAL Baking Powder - Polvo para Hornear PROMESA - 8.8 OZ
CategoryFood
Amazon.comA Buy on Amazon ~ B01N6QE658
Price New2.95 US Dollars    (curriencies)
BindingMisc.
Features
  • Polvo para hornear
  • Made in Mexico
  • Suggested use: Cakes, pancakes, muffins, buns, biscuits, cookies, hotcakes, waffles, tamales, empanadas, flour tortillas, and many more.
Long DescriptionREXAL Baking Powder - Polvo para Hornear PROMESA Rexal baking powder, has over 84 years on the market and it's manufactured with the finest ingredients, having a strict quality control with the raw materials and with the finished product, which assures that its quality is the best. They determine the strength of the Baking Powder by measuring the amount of ( CO2 ) released during the reactions. REXAL Baking Powder releases between 18.0 and 19.8 %. Taking this release as the 100% available CO2, 22 to a 28 % comes from the first action ( reaction in cold mix ), and the rest 78 to 72 % comes from the second action ( reaction in hot oven ). REXAL Baking Powder helps loosen and rise the dough by means of the CO2 that is released in the chemical reaction of the Sodium Bicarbonate (alkaline ingredient) with the Monocalcium Phosphate and the Sodium Aluminum Sulfate (acid salt). This chemical reaction takes place in two stages, which gives REXAL its double leavening action. At the first stage, during mixing the Monocalcium Phosphate reacts with the Sodium Bicarbonate, when moisture is present. In the second stage, when the dough is at the oven, the Sodium Aluminum Sulfate reacts with the Sodium Bicarbonate. The Corn Starch and the Calcium Sulfate work like insulating elements that maintain the active ingredients separated, and they also standardize the Baking Powder´s strength. The final result is a more digestible, good volume baked product, with a smooth, tender and shiny crumb.
Created05-22-2010
Modified09-30-2017 11:50:10am
MD583b9fc26f73d60e22a681ec5b9d6ffe7
SHA2564af653932883b752567f39f6c0512d475d943581c8b122433917b501b6b8d931
Search Googleby EAN or by Title
Search Amazonby EAN or by Title
Query Time0.0019500

QR Codes are a type of 2 dimentional (2D) barcode that are commonly used in advertising and supported by most smart phones. These compact codes can make it very easy to get digital data from print into a computer or smart phone.

Originally created for the automotive industry, these codes have exploded into use in print on business cards, in magazines and even seen on web sites. This is because of the increased access to smart phones that can easily scan these codes and transfer the data to the user.

There are a number of uses for these codes. Web links, contact information (vCard) and other useful types of information. Here is an example of a QR Code that you can scan.

Barcode QR Code

The large square patterns you see in three corners of the image are used for positioning. The smaller box you can see in the lower right portion of the image is used for alignment. Connecting the positioning blocks are a series of timing blocks which always alternate light/dark (0/1).This allows the scanning device to recognize and scan regardless of how the pattern is oriented. To make this easier to identify, here is a colored version of the same QR Code with the positioning blocks marked in red, the alignment block is marked in yellow and the timing marks are marked in green.

Barcode QR Code

There are also sections for versioning and formatting which are kept around the positioning blocks. In the image below, the formatting blocks are marked in red and the versioning blocks are marked in yellow.

Barcode QR Code

The remaining blocks make up the content information and associated error correction data. As the amount of data grows, more alignment markers are inserted into the image. It is important to print the image in a large enough size. If the image is too small or too dense, scanners could have trouble reading the data back.

If you would like to create your own QR Codes, there are several web sites that let you do this. We actually have our own QR Code generator on this site where you can create your very own QR Codes for any use you like and it is totally FREE!

Create your own QR Codes

Close

Search

Close

Share

Close

Dialog