|Product Name||Annie Rice Psta Chdr 6z|
|Category||Food: Pasta / Rice / Stuffing|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B000CQ01NS|
|Price New||21.38 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Annie's gluten-free rice pasta & cheddar is made with gluten-free and wheat-free rice pasta elbows and real aged cheddar in a wheat- and gluten-free facility. Annie's believes you will find the creamy cheddar cheese and natural, 100% rice pasta to be a winning combination.|
|Similar Items||0854285002002: Simply Asia Garlic Sesame Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, 2.5 oz (Case of 36)|
0697301100173: Chebe Bread Original Cheese Bread Mix, Gluten Free, 7.5-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 8)
0094922740380: Holly's Au Natural Gluten Free Plain Porridge, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack Of 3)
0093709304104: Pamela's Products Gluten Free Baking and Pancake Mix, 4-Pound Bags (Pack of 3)
0093709300106: Pamela's Products Gluten Free Baking & Pancake Mix, 24-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
0087336638152: DeBoles Gluten-Free Corn Pasta, Elbow, 12 Ounce (Pack of 12)
0071012075256: King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix, 14 Ounce
0070617000793: Barbara's Bakery Cheese Puffs, Baked Original, 5.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
0058449430025: Envirokidz Organic Cheetah Crispy Rice, Berry Blast, 1.0 Oz. Bars, 6-Count (Pack Of 6)
0030684846335: Cream of Rice Hot Cereal, 14 Ounce (Pack of 12)
0013562610068: Annie's Homegrown Rice Shells and Creamy White Cheddar Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese (Pack of 6)
0013562002610: Annie's Organic Chewy Granola Bars, Oatmeal Raisin, 6 Bars, 0.89oz Each
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
|Search Amazon||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.