|Product Name||Viewtiful Joe (Ps2)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Video Game|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0002B90OO|
|Price New||19.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.87 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||In this fighting action game from Capcom USA Studio 4's Atsushi Inaba, players take control of an average, well, Joe as he's transported into his favorite movie. In his new environment, Joe discovers he has all the abilities of Hollywood action-hero when he becomes Viewtiful Joe. Using cel-shading techniques, VJ boasts a unique visual style that blends colorful 3D environments with a twisted take on traditional 2D gameplay. Joe's power stems from his skillful martial arts attacks, high-flying acrobatics, and time-bending special effects. Players can slow down or speed up time when attacking/ dodging enemies, as well as zoom in on the action to execute different attacks. As an added bonus for PS2 users, Devil May Cry's Dante has been included as a secret character.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
|Search Amazon||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.