|Product Name||(Pack of 4) - VALUE PACK! - L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Extra Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara, 690 Black, 0.34 fl. oz.|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07DKFNSMX|
|Features||690 Black - PACK of 4 Lash plumping technology for full plumped volume 7X impact for thicker lashes Oversized bristle brush is uniquely shaped to reach lashes from corner to corner Clump-free, Flake-free, Smudge proof, Waterproof mascara|
|Long Description||L'Oral Paris Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara with lash-plumping technology is a thickening and volumizing mascara that delivers full plumped volume with comfortable wear. The Hydra-Collagen Complex waterproof formula is infused with collagen to enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 7X more volume without any clumps. Patented Instant Impact Brush is 50% bigger than a classic brush so it builds that incredible volume fast. • Lash plumping technology for full plumped volume • 7X impact for thicker lashes • Oversized bristle brush is uniquely shaped to reach lashes from corner to corner • Clump-free, Flake-free, Smudge proof, Waterproof mascara Place the brush at the base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L'Oral purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.