|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00FKPJ3VM|
|Price New||10.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||96 minutes|
|Cast||Robin Weigert, Julie Fain Lawrence, Maren Shapero, Micah Shapero|
|Long Description||Abby lives with her lesbian domestic partner and their young son. However, Abby and her girl's long stable relationship has become passionless, and Abby is slowly becoming sexually frustrated. Abby's son hits her on the head by accident one day with his baseball and she suffers a mild concussion. This gets her thinking and she decides that she shouldn't repress her urges anymore. She hooks up with a young cute gentle and experienced lesbian prostitute, who sleeps with lonely women, and has a fantastic sexual and emotional experience. She becomes fascinated with the idea of helping other lonely women feel such joy and fulfillment, so she decides to get into the business herself under the pseudonym Eleanor. Her clients are both introverted women, who wish to explore their urges, and sexually aggressive women who know exactly what they and even Abby want. She learns more about herself and others after each sexual encounter. But how long can she live a double life before she's caught.|
|Similar Items||9781931669016: A Girl Thing|
9781569387900: Fingersmith The Complete BBC Series
9781562800215: Introducing Amanda Valentine (Amanda Valentine Mystery)
9780792850304: Go Fish
5060197630041: I Can't Think Straight
5060197630034: World Unseen
5050693232801: I Can't Think Straight / World Unseen
5050582881684: Lip Service Series 1 & 2
5021866684307: Blue Is the Warmest Colour [DVD]
0754703764195: Happy End
0025192180224: Love on the Side
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.