|Product Name||Waltons - The Complete First Three Seasons|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000E5N6MA|
|Run Time||3,722 minutes|
|Cast||Ellen Corby, Michael Learned, Ralph Waite, Richard Thomas, Will Geer|
|Run Time||3722 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||3.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||230 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||3,722 minutes|
|Long Description||They built their home on the timeless mountain that bears their name. They built their lives on even stronger stuff: the bedrock of family. The First Three Seasons of the beloved series that ran 9 years and won 5 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series is featured in this set. Richard Thomas plays the key role of John-Boy Walton, a youth on the verge of manhood during the Great Depression and a fledgling writer whose observations are filled with the growing-up lessons and love he receives from father John, mother Olivia, Grandma, Grandpa and all the rest of The Waltons. Season 2 entails the Walton family's discovery that the true richness in life comes from the joy they bring each other. The season ends with John-Boy's (Richard Thomas) graduation from high school and preparation to attend college. Season 3 entails the Walton family's discovery that the true richness in life comes from the joy they bring each other, while fans also relive John-Boy's first year at college.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.