|Product Name||Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000E6EK3S|
|Price New||8.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||157 minutes|
|Cast||Eric Sykes, Timothy Spall, David Tennant, Daniel Radcliffe|
|Run Time||157 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Full Screen, Widescreen, Dolby, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||157 minutes|
|Features||still has sleeve 2 disc special edition|
|Long Description||Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts is about to start and he is enjoying the summer vacation with his friends. They get the tickets to The Quidditch World Cup Final but after the match is over, people dressed like Lord Voldemort's 'Death Eaters' set a fire to all the visitors' tents, coupled with the appearance of Voldemort's symbol, the 'Dark Mark' in the sky, which causes a frenzy across the magical community. That same year, Hogwarts is hosting 'The Triwizard Tournament', a magical tournament between three well-known schools of magic : Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. The contestants have to be above the age of 17, and are chosen by a magical object called Goblet of Fire. On the night of selection, however, the Goblet spews out four names instead of the usual three, with Harry unwittingly being selected as the Fourth Champion. Since the magic cannot be reversed, Harry is forced to go with it and brave three exceedingly difficult tasks.|
|Similar Items||9780790783529: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban|
0883929558513: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2-Disc Special Edition)
0883929558452: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
0883929269600: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 1
0883929269587: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
0883929140459: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
0883929139446: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
0827653690330: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
0780177037671: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Daniel Radcliffe
0085392844722: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
0085391200390: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
0012569593268: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
0008539120039: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
0001256959326: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.