|Product Name||National Velvet|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000HT38IA|
|Price New||7.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.80 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Run Time||123 minutes|
|Cast||Mickey Rooney, Donald Crisp, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Revere|
|Run Time||305 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||305 minutes|
|Long Description||Mi Taylor was a young wanderer and opportunist whose father had given him "all the roads in the Kingdom" to travel. One of the roads, and a notation in his father's journal, leads him to the quiet English country-side home of the Brown family. The youngest daughter, Velvet, has a passion for horses and when she wins the spirited steed Pie in a town lottery, Mi is encouraged to train the horse for the Grand National - England's greatest racing event.|
|Similar Items||9780792833758: Black Stallion, The|
9780790744162: National Velvet
0883929162574: TCM Greatest Classic Film Collection Lassie
0786936758320: Homeward Bound - The Incredible Journey / Homeward Bound II - Lost In San Francisco
0786936283945: Old Yeller 2-Movie Collection
0786936208153: Return To Snowy River
0780177195531: Homeward Bound - The Incredible Journey / Homeward Bound II - Lost In San Francisco
0027616626998: Black Stallion, The
0024543503248: DVD - Moondance Alexander
0024543029137: The Man From Snowy River
0012569506329: National Velvet
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.