|Product Name||An American Girl Adventure|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000M5K9XQ|
|Run Time||85 minutes|
|Cast||Shailene Woodley, Kevin Zegers, David Gardner, John Schneider|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, Subtitled, NTSC|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Long Description||When Felicity meets Penny, a beautiful copper - colored mare, she knows with all her heart that she must free Penny from her cruel owner. Felicity desperately wishes for that same sureness of heart about the rumors of revolution swirling through Williamsburg. Felicity's father believes that the colonies should be free from England's rule, but her beloved grandfather and her best friend Elizabeth both support the king. With fiercely conflicting loyalties dividing the colonists, something as simple as a cup of tea could divide Felicity from her best friend forever. As Christmas draws near, Felicity struggles to hold her family and friends close, and to find ways for love and friendship to rise above the growing conflicts.|
|Similar Items||9781609588700: Felicity 3-Book Box Set (Felicity Classics: American Girl Beforever)|
0883929309764: 4 Kid Favorites: American Girl
0883929046461: An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong
0794043123948: Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
0085391120872: Molly - An American Girl on the Home Front
0025192377945: American Girl 4-Movie Collection
0025192330292: American Girl: Lea to the Rescue (DVD + Digital HD)
0025192273513: American Girl Grace Stirs Up Success
0025192189180: American Girl Saige Paints the Sky
0012569819870: Molly - An American Girl on the Home Front
0012569457829: Samantha - An American Girl Holiday
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.