|Product Name||Unbearable Lightness of Being|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000CBG5PG|
|Price New||24.24 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||40.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Run Time||171 minutes|
|Cast||Daniel Day-Lewis, Juliette Binoche, Lena Olin, Derek de Lint|
|Run Time||172 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||30 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Dolby, Color, Dubbed, NTSC, Special Edition, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||172 minutes|
|Long Description||Tomas is a doctor and a lady-killer in 1960s Czechoslovakia, an apolitical man who is struck with love for the bookish country girl Tereza; his more sophisticated sometime lover Sabina eventually accepts their relationship and the two women form an electric friendship. The three are caught up in the events of the Prague Spring (1968), until the Soviet tanks crush the non-violent rebels; their illusions are shattered and their lives change forever.|
|Similar Items||5050070009736: Romeo Is Bleeding|
5050070001822: Last Tango in Paris
5021866085302: Three Colors: Blue
0738329208639: The Lovers on the Bridge
0065935145684: Three Colors: Blue
0032429281951: There Will Be Blood
0012569814264: Gloomy Sunday
0012236119630: The Center of the World
View 20 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.