|Product Name||Cheyenne Autumn|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000G6N0HI|
|Price New||12.59 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.78 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||154 minutes|
|Cast||Richard Widmark, Carroll Baker, Karl Malden, Sal Mineo|
|Run Time||156 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Original recording remastered, Restored, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||156 minutes|
|Long Description||When the government agency fails to deliver even the meager supplies due by treaty to the proud Cheyenne tribe in their barren desert reserve, the starving Indians have taken more abuse than it's worth and break it too by embarking on a 1,500 miles journey back to their ancestral hunting grounds. US Cavalry Capt. Thomas Archer is charged with their retrieval, but during the hunt grows to respect their noble courage, and decides to help them.|
|Similar Items||0883929082179: Wagon Master|
0883929005079: Stalking Moon
0780177758507: Broken Arrow '50
0024543436935: White Feather
0024543436799: Broken Arrow '50
0024543172758: Broken Lance
0012569816121: Cheyenne Social Club / Firecreek
0012569799714: How the West Was Won
0012569792463: Naked Spur (Dvd/P S-1.33/Eng-Fr-Sp Sub)
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.