|Product Name||Peter Pan|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0009SUS4Q|
|Price New||7.16 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||77 minutes|
|Cast||Bobby Driscoll, Kathryn Beaumont, Hans Conried, Bill Thompson|
|Director||Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske, Jack Kinney|
|Run Time||76 unknown-units|
|Format||Color, Animated, NTSC, Full Screen, Closed-captioned|
|Run Time||76 unknown-units|
|Long Description||An adaptation of J. M. Barrie's story about a boy who never grew up. The three children of the Darling family receive a visit from Peter Pan, who takes them to Never Land, where an ongoing war between Peter's gang of rag-tag runaways and the evil Pirate Captain Hook is taking place.|
|Similar Items||0786936045178: Disney's Beauty and the Beast - The Enchanted Christmas [VHS]|
0786936040029: The Jungle Book (Fully Restored 30th Anniversary Limited Edition) [VHS]
0786936023862: Sleeping Beauty (Fully Restored Limited Edition) (Walt Disney's Masterpiece) [VHS]
0765362529032: The Aristocats
0765362041039: The Fox and the Hound (A Walt Disney Classic) [VHS]
0717951325037: Beauty and the Beast (A Walt Disney Classic) [VHS]
0717951122032: Walt Disney's Classic The Jungle Book (The Classics) [Vhs]
0012257229035: The Sword In The Stone
0012257036039: Alice In Wonderland
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.