|Product Name||Les Miserables|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0002235R6|
|Price New||16.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||150 minutes|
|Cast||Richard Jordan, Anthony Perkins, Cyril Cusack, Claude Dauphin|
|Run Time||123 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||22 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||123 minutes|
|Long Description||In late 18th Century (1795) France, in the middle of the French Revolution, the unemployed woodman Jean Valjean is arrested for stealing bread to feed his family and sentenced to five years in prison in Toulon. He tries to escape from prison due to the mistreatment of cruel Javert, increasing his sentence. Nineteen years later he is released but forced to carry ID that labels him a thief, making him unwelcome at inns and many other places but is helped by the kind Bishop Myriel that feeds and shelters him. However he steals his silverware in the dawn but he is arrested by two policemen and brought back to the bishop. The bishop tells that the silver objects were a gift and gives two additional candlesticks to Valjean. When the policemen leave the place, the bishop tells that he has bought his soul and now he should live an honest life. Jean Valjean becomes a well-succeeded businessman with the alias Madeleine, bringing prosperity to a small town by producing black beads that he had learned to make in the prison and then the becomes the major. His life changes when Javert is assigned the chief of police of his town. Javert arrests the beggar Fantine accused of prostitution but Madeleine asks him to release her and brings her home. He learns that she sends money to a couple to raise her daughter Cosette. Meanwhile Javert travels to Paris to denounce Madeleine, but he learns that Jean Valjean is arrested. But Madeleine confesses the truth to the court and releases the man. Now Javert will take him back to Toulon. What will Jean Valjean do ?|
|Similar Items||9780767815055: Les Miserables|
9780676973426: Peace Shall Destroy Many
8809044560882: Les Miserables Liam Neeson, Geoffrey Rush, Uma Thurman, Claire Danes
0741952738398: Les Misrables
0054961893195: Scarlet Pimpernel
0043396415195: Les Miserables
0043396239999: Les Miserables
0025192150548: Les Misrables
0024543425793: Les Miserables
0014381364026: A Tale of Two Cities
0011301689467: Les Miserables
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.