|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001A5ES6G|
|Price New||7.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||96 minutes|
|Cast||DMX, Nas, Hassan Johnson, Taral Hicks|
|Run Time||95 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||95 minutes|
|Long Description||Tommy Brown and his friend Sincere are gangsters who have learned how to make a good living by dealing drugs and pulling armed robberies. Tommy and Sincere have been able to move out of the ghetto in Queens where they were raised and relocate to an upscale section of Manhattan; they would seem to have it made, but both realize that their lives are headed toward a dead end. Sincere begins getting in touch with his African roots and tries to convince his girlfriend Tionne that they should emigrate to the Motherland, while Tommy has a religious awakening and joins the Nation of Islam.|
|Similar Items||5050582960396: Clockers|
0892506001014: Life After Death: The Movie - Ten Years Later
0883929578566: Malcolm X
0883929244454: New Jack City
0883929230006: Friday / Menace II Society / Set It Off
0794043131585: Set It Off
0794043131578: Menace II Society
0043396341944: Boyz n the Hood
0031398174370: Paid In Full
0012236218043: King Of New York
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.