|Product Name||Ultimate TV Comedy Classics Collector's Edition Gift Box Set|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005AMJ3D8|
|Price New||8.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.12 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||2,340 minutes|
|Cast||Andy Griffith, Buddy Ebsen, Lucille Ball|
|Run Time||2340 minutes|
|Width||11 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||92 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Black & White, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||2,340 minutes|
|Long Description||Over 70 classic comedy episodes that you will want to watch again and again! TV Comedy at it’s best! These four classic television comedies include some of the most memorable TV moments and characters of all time. The Beverly Hillbillies: The Clampettes Strike Oil, Getting Started, Meanwhile Back at the Cabin, The Servants, Jethro Goes to School, Pygmalion and Elly, Elly Races Jethrine, The Race for the Queen, The Clampetts Meet Mrs. Drysale, The Giant Jackrabbit, Jed Rescues Pearl, The Clampetts in Court, Jed Throws a Wing Ding, Jad Saves Drysale's Marriage, Elly Needs a Maw, Jed Plays Solomom, The Girl from Home, Jed Becomes a Banker, Jethro's First Love, Granny's Spring Tonic. Andy Griffith: Andy Discovers America, Aunt Bee's Medicine Man, Andy's English Valet, Barney's First Car, The Big House, Class Reunion, The Darlings Are Coming, Dogs Dogs Dogs, The Great Filling Station Robbery, High Noon in Mayberry, The Loaded Goat, Mountain Wedding, Opie and the Spoiled Kid, Rafe Hollister sings, The Rival and A Wife for Andy. Petticoat Junction: Is there a Doctor in The Roundhouse?, The Courtship of Floyd Smoot, Please Buy My Violets, The Ringer, Kate's Recipe for Hot Rhubarb, The Little Train Robbery, Bedloe Strikes Again, Honeymoon Hotel, A Night at the Hooterville Hilton, Bobbie Jo and the Beatnik, Hooterville vs Hollywood, Visit from a Big Star, Last Chance Farm, The Very Old Antique, My Daughter the Doctor, Herby Gets Drafted. The Lucy Show: Viv Visits Lucy, Lucy with George Burns, Lucy the Bean Queen, Lucy and Paul Winchell, Lucy Gets a Roommate, Lucy and Carol in Palm Springs, Lucy Gets Caught up in the Draft, Lucy and John Wayne, Lucy the Babysitter, Main Street U.S.A., Lucy Meets the Law, Lucy the Fight Manager, Lucy Meets Sheldon Leonard, Lucy and Tennessee Ernie Ford, Lucy Meets the Berles, Lucy and the Starmaker, Lucy and Robert Goulet, Lucy Gets Jack Benny's Account, Lucy's Substitute Secretary, Lucy and the French Moviestar, Lucy Gets Trapped, Lucy and the Ring-A-Ding Ring, Lucy Flies to London, Lucy and the Submarine, Lucy Meets Pat Collins, Lucy's Barbershop Quartet, Lucy and Viv Put in the Shower|
|Similar Items||0826831070971: Hollywood Comedy Legends - 50 Movie Pack|
0683904524324: Family Tv Classics (4-Disc): Dick Van Dyke Show / Adventures Of Ozzie & Harriet / Petticoat Junction
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.