|Product Name||COLDITZ Escape of the Birdmen - A Timeless Media Group Exclusive!|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0052ZVWQY|
|Price New||4.91 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||74 minutes|
|Cast||Doug McClure, Rene Auberjonois, Richard Basehart, Max Baer Jr.|
|Run Time||85 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||85 minutes|
|Long Description||During World War II, American soldier Harry Cook is sent to Norway to aid in the defection of a scientist working on the atomic bomb for the Germans. Before they can escape Europe, they are captured and sent to a POW prison camp in a high alpine castle on the German-Swiss border. Cook must find a way to escape with the scientist before the Gestapo discover the Norwegian's true identity. Cook convinces the other prisoners to build a two person glider that can fly to Switzerland. The race is on to complete the glider before the German guards discover the plane, and the Gestapo catch up with Cook and the scientist.|
|Similar Items||9780792838401: Great Escape|
9780790765242: Battle of the Bulge
9780790747729: Ice Station Zebra
9780330509992: Colditz : The Full Story (Pan Military Classics Series)
9780330490009: Colditz: The Full Story
0883929107605: Where Eagles Dare
0683904544254: Legend - The Complete Series
0097361437248: Wallenberg A Hero's Story
0096009006334: Escape From Sobibor
0085391108627: Battle of the Bulge
0043396163232: Guns of Navarone
0027616668028: Great Escape
0012569524828: Ice Station Zebra
0011301666635: Colditz The Complete 2-Part Miniseries
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.