|Product Name||Triumph of the Will & Olympia - 2 DVD Special Embossed Tin!|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B004GVC2EG|
|Price Used||17.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||80 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Long Description||Triumph of the Will & Olympia - 2 DVD Special Embossed Tin! Triumph of the Will, made during the Nuremberg Congress of the Nazi Part in 1934, was released in 1935 and rapidly became one of the best-known examples of propaganda in film history. Riefenstahl's techniques, such as moving cameras, the use of telephoto lenses to create a distorted perspective, aerial photography, and a revolutionary approach to the use of music and cinematography, have earned Triumph of the Will recognition as one of the greatest films in history. Olympia, made by Riefenstahl to document the 1938 Olympics in Berlin, was the first Olympics documentary ever made. Often viewed as propaganda, much like Triumph of the Will, Olympia was made using the same groundbreaking cinematic techniques, such as cranes, tracking rails, and multiple cameras. It stands a a monument not only to the Olympics, but to the art of film-making. Time Magazine called Olympia one of the top 100 movies of all time. Leni Riefenstahl, Adolf Hitler's hand-picked and favorite film director, worked for the Nazi propaganda machine for much of the Third Reich. She was a pioneer of modern film techniques, and her work has withstood the test of time, ranking her as one of the most admired film-makers of all time.|
|Similar Items||9781419809033: Nazis: A Warning from History, The|
0896602002258: A Film Unfinished
0825307915990: Olympia: The Complete Original Version (The Leni Riefenstahl Archival Collection)
0767098000106: Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl
0733961240153: Third Reich The Rise And Fall
0683904530042: Secrets of War - Shadows of The Reich - 10 Episodes
0096009216245: Hitler The Rise of Evil with Bonus Features
0071083591860: The Birth of a Nation (1915) Civil War , Lincoln and the Rise of the Ku Klux Klan - Complete Uncut Rare 187 Minute Edition - 2013 Release
0037429149225: Alexander Nevsky Criterion Collection (#87)
0024543294931: The Birth of a Nation
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.