|Product Name||Roy Rogers - King of the Cowboys - 20 Feature Films and more on 6 DVD Set!|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00309Q1M4|
|Price New||53.67 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||1,380 minutes|
|Cast||Dale Evans, Gabby Hayes, Pat Brady, Pinkie Lee, Roy Rogers|
|Run Time||1380 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||45 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||1,380 minutes|
|Long Description||Roy Rogers and Dale Evans take you on a trip down memory lane, as they host "King of the Cowboys", an exclusive collection of the best Roy Roger's movies, authorized by the Roy Rogers Estate. Each movie is introduced by Roy and Dale in a special feature, Happy Trails Theater, and they are joined by a host of your favorite western stars, including Gene Autry, Iron Eyes Cody, Pat Brady, Ruth Terry, Roy "Dusty" Rogers Jr., Pat Buttram and more! So saddle up with Roy, Dale, Trigger, Bullet and the rest of the gang for hours of wholesome, western family entertainment. 20 Feature Films and much more!|
|Similar Items||0089218956699: Roy Rogers With Dale Evans Volumes 1-6|
0089218599698: Roy Rogers With Dale Evans, Volume 15
0089218579294: Roy Rogers With Dale Evans, Volume 14
0089218578990: Roy Rogers With Dale Evans, Volume 13
0011891517133: The Roy Rogers Collection
0011301696151: Gene Autry Show Season 2 - 26 Episodes!
0011301696052: Gene Autry Show Season 1
0011301692764: Gene Autry Show The Complete TV Series
0011301634870: Hopalong Cassidy: The Complete Series
0011301623362: Gene Autry - Collection 1 - Four Western Classics!
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.