|Product Name||Lime Green Polka Dot Beverage Napkins, 16ct|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00C7YAGX8|
|Price New||1.79 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.06 inches (convert)|
|Height||5 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.38 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Package of 16 Lime Green Polka Dot Beverage Napkins Polka Dot Party Napkins measure 10" x 10" when unfolded and 5" x 5" inches folded Ideal for serving drinks and wiping up spills at a St. Patrickchar(39)s Day party, Christmas party, or summer party Disposable tableware makes after-party cleanup easy Coordinate with other lime green polka dot party supplies and party decorations from Unique|
|Long Description||Bring a fun pop of color to any Christmas party table with these Lime Green Polka Dot Beverage Napkins. Featuring white polka dots on a lime green background, these convenient paper napkins are perfect for wiping up spills or protecting the party table from drink rings at a holiday celebration. Coordinate these drink napkins with other lime green polka dot tableware for a radiant party feast.|
|Similar Items||0011179307708: Polka Dot Beverage Napkins, 5" x 5", Red, 40 Count|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.