|Category||Electronics / Photography|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B004GK9SXK|
|Long Description||No contract required Items Included: Phone, Battery, Wall Charger. 14 Day limited exchange warranty All Phones will be in new condition with lens covers still intact and may be re manufactured depending on the supplier we received them from. Also they will not be shipped in retail packaging (realize you are paying 1/3 to 1/2 the price of a comparable brand new phone in store) Features: EV-DO high-speed technology, a QWERTY keyboard, a large internal screen, dual stereo speakers, and an external memory port. Not to mention new features like an upgraded 2.0-megapixel camera and camcorder with autofocus and lens cover, and Bluetooth stereo support for listening to music. Integrated GPS navigation through Verizon Wireless' VZ Navigator. Bluetooth compatible with devices that support the headset and handsfree profiles including A2DP profile for wireless music listening. ~ Speaker-independent voice recognition to call, send message, check status, lookup names, and access My Account. ~ Personal Tools including Calendar with Scheduler, Alarm Clock, Notepad, plus World Clock, Calculator and Ez Tip Calculator tools. MicroSD external memory port to store pictures, videos, sounds and music. Integrated GPS navigation through Verizon Wireless' VZ Navigator. ~ ~ Size: 4.64'' x 2.08'' x 0.78'' (118 x 53 x 19.8 mm) ~ Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g) ~ Performance: 128 MB built-in RAM. ~ Audio: ~ Built in speaker phone. ~ Speaker-independent / plus voice digit dialing. ~ Phone: CDMA dual band digital (800 and 1900 MHz bands). ~ Networking: Bluetooth Supported ~ Memory: 16.0 MB RAM memory. ~ Expendable: Card Type: microSD (TransFlash) . Up to 4 GB. ~ Power: ~ Standby Time: 460 hours max. (19.2 days) ~ Talk Time: Approximately Talk: 4.5 hours max. (270 minutes) ~ Battery Type: Removable/Rechargeable mAh LiPolymer. ~ Expansion: Card Type: microSD ~ Messaging: SMS, EMS, MMS, E-Mail, ~ GPS: Type: A-GPS. ~ Music Player: MP3 with equalizer. ~ Digital Camera: 2.0 MP|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.