|Product Name||"Reflection In The Water" - Digital Illustration Artwork Print|
|Category||Cleaning Supplies / Equipment|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00EQ043RG|
|Price New||18.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Features||"Reflection in the Water" Title of Artwork, created 2013 Print of Original Digital Illustration created by RB Foster Print size is 8.5" X 11" Colors include Black, Shades of Grey and White Printed on Extra Heavy Weight Professional Studio Quality Matte Paper Acid Free|
|Long Description||"Reflection in the Water" is an Original Digital Illustration created by Emerging Contemporary 21st Century Artist RB Foster, and was created in 2013. You will receive one unframed 8.5" X 11" Print of this original Art Piece, and a Certificate. The Print will be on Extra Heavy Weight Professional Studio Quality 10.25 mil/thickness Matte Paper. This paper is quality tested and has a microparticle coating. It is also acid free. The colors of the Beautiful Print are Black, Shades of Grey and White. Watermark as seen in the image will not appear on print, and the Artist will digitally sign the Print that you receive. The Print format will be landscape setting and will have an all around margin for framing.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.