|Product Name||Invent It! Iron-On Transfers|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Hardware|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00001RME1|
|Price New||6.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.91 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Features||Easy to iron on 10 sheets per package Create your own T-shirt designs Use in virtually any ink-jet printer Transfers resist fading, can be washed in laundry|
|Long Description||Express your creativity by designing your own custom T-shirts. With your favorite graphics software, an ink-jet printer, and these iron-on transfers, you can decorate T-shirts, pillowcases, and craft projects. Iron-on transfers can make fun gifts, party favors, or a personal fashion statement. The transfers are laundry safe and resist fading, wash after wash. The package comes with 10 sheets.|
|Similar Items||0072782032791: Avery Personal Creations Inkjet Iron-On Dark T-Shirt Transfers, White, Five Sheets Per Pack (03279)|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.