|Product Name||Polyblend Sanded Tile Grout|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00173AY6Y|
|Price New||27.11 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||11.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||13.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||3.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2700 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Binding||Lawn & Patio|
|Features||For installations For grouting vitreous, semi-vitreous or absorptive tile including ceramic, mosaic, quarry, pavers, cement, porcelain, brick, mini-brick, precast terrazzo and natural stone, for grout joints from 1/8" to 1/2" wide Use on floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers Smooth texture for easy spreading and cleanup|
|Long Description||Sanded grout is a dry, Portland cement based grout with silica sand, inorganic aggregates, and chemical. Produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking, and wear. Formulated for durability, color consistency, and quick curing. Can be used in joints ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Suitable for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains, and pools. May be used with the following tile types: Vitreous, semi-vitreous, or nonvitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tiles, impervious porcelain and glass tile, brick and thin brick, precast terrazzo, and natural stone tile. Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.6 standards. Rated for residential to extra heavy commercial use. Protected by MoldGard Technology to resist mold and mildew growth. Mix with clean water. Coverage will vary depending on tile size and joint width. Available in 7 lb. box and 25 lb. bag. Tile caulk is available through the 7000 department: The only available colors are Sahara tan (SKU 770031), Snow white (SKU 770032), Antique white (SKU 770033), Natural gray (SKU 770034), Earth (SKU 770028), Charcoal (SKU 770029), and Tobacco brown (SKU 770030).|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.