|Product Name||Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Short Description||8.50 FO|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00119TXSO|
|Price New||4.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.55 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||3.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Cocoa butter lotion for dry skin provides deep hydration all over America's #1 Cocoa Brand*, available in more than 80 countries Made with COCOA BUTTER to naturally moisturize and VITAMIN E to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance. 24-hour moisturizing body lotion is great for all skin types, from normal to dry to eczema prone skin Light cocoa scent|
|Long Description||Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy moisturizing body lotion provides deep hydration all over. This cocoa butter lotion for dry skin absorbs quickly, creating a protective barrier that locks in moisture. From normal to dry to eczema prone skin, this emollient-rich daily moisturizer effectively heals and softens, leaving skin smooth, supple and beautiful. *IRI INFOSCAN 52 WEEKS ENDING 2/25/18 F/D/MX UNITS|
|Similar Items||0010181140006: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, 4.4 Ounce|
0010181045806: Palmers Cocoa Butter Men Lotion Body & Face 8.5 Ounce (251ml)
0010181045752: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack Of 2)
0010181045653: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack Of 2)
0010181045516: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, 13.5 fl oz / 400 ml (Pack of 2)
0010181045011: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisture Rich Night Cream, 2.70 oz
0010181044755: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream 3.75 Ounce (Pack of 3)
0010181041877: Cocoa Butter Lotion - Fragrence Free - 8.5 oz.
0010181041655: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion Fragrance Free 13.50 oz
0010181040085: Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.